“I can’t fucking share someone, god dammit I’m one selfish person. I want one person all to my self, their laughs and tears, I want to be the first person they tell when something happens, good and bad, I want to piss them off at 2pm, make up for it at 6pm, and to save them at 2am. I need some one all to my self or not at all.”—(via fragileandbrokenn)
“You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way.”—Elizabeth Taylor (via drapetomania)
“Oh, I don’t mean you’re handsome, not the way people think of handsome. Your face seems kind. But your eyes - they’re beautiful. They’re wild, crazy, like some animal peering out of a forest on fire.”—Charles Bukowski (via introspectivepoet)
“Why didn’t I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future.”—Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (via kushandwizdom)
“1. Stop caring about someone who no longer cares about you. They are not worth your time.
2. Appreciate every compliment you are given.
3. Forget about any hurtful thing anyone has ever told you. It doesn’t matter.
4. Don’t worry too much.
4. Everything is going to be okay.
5. Spend your time wisely.
7. Do what’s best for you.
8. Do not be afraid to talk to people. Every conversation is practice.
9. Look at the good of things rather than the bad.
10. If you constantly worry about what others think of you, you will never be happy.
11. Do not make room for people if they don’t even make room for you in their lives.
12. Do not let people take control of your feelings.
13. Surround yourself with positive people and leave the ones that make you feel uncomfortable or upset behind.
14. There is no point to chase after anybody. If they are meant for you, they’ll be yours.
15. Not everyone will stay in your life forever. Make the best out of it while they’re there.”—15 important things I wrote down and told myself from the past 6 months (via saiyak)
“Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are.”—(via 5feetoffury)