“1. Nothing good ever happens after 2 A.M.
2. Don’t chase after what doesn’t work. Let the universe take over.
3. Things happen for a reason.
4. Don’t ever give up crazy times with your friends.
5. Miracles happen.
6. Things you may not have liked before may not be that bad later on.
7. Perfect isn’t always perfect.
8. Some people have expiration dates.
9. Wait for it.
10. Don’t postpone joy.
11. The important moments shouldn’t be wasted, because you can’t get them back.
12. Be clear about the things you say.
13. The most important people in your life are the ones you can picture sitting on a porch with.
14. The talk is one of the worst things ever, but it is important.
15. You’re not looking for someone who accepts your quirks, you’re looking for someone who loves them, cherishes them, and loves you more as a person because of them.
16. Some people are worth a lot of work to keep around.
17. Get out of the house, go for a walk, get a bagel.”—Life Lessons From HIMYM (via chinitangmakulit)
“You are meant to fight. When you are sick, your body fights for its right to function. When you hold your breath, your body fights for its right to breathe. There are billions of tiny events—from the surface of your skin, down to the very cells of your body—that have to happen in order for you to be simply sitting here today. If your most minuscule parts haven’t given up yet,
“I think the whole point of being with someone is so you can talk to them and let go of everything, and even when you’re at your worst, they still like you, they still want to speak to you and care about you.”— Unknown (via psych-facts)